Note: I have included links to items when possible (part will be underlined and clickable if linked)
- (1) Arduino Mega2560 Pro Mini
- (1) Dual shaft encoders Part # EC11EBB24C03
- (22) white LED tactile switches 6x6x7
- (21) 2x5x7mm rectantular LED’s white color
- 2.54mm header pins both male and female (various lengths)
- Resistors: (28) 150ohm
- IDC ribbon cables (1) 24 pin and (1) 30 pin 6-8 inch length on both
- (23) M2 x 5mm screws
- (5) M2 x 20mm screws
- (2) M5 Bolts 20mm or longer
- (2) 5mm nuts
- (2) 5mm washers
A special thank you to Nicolas (@Bradsena) for creating these mobiflight files.
Just as in the real Garmin audio panel, when you push the VATSIM PTT button, the indicator above the COM MIC button will blink. You must set a button in your sim for PTT. There is a config line in the provided configuration file that needs to be assigned to a button of your choice. This must be a Joystick or other Mobiflight recognized device, No keyboard keys.
There are many functions on the audio panel that are not modeled in the Sim (see image below). While these functions are not available, the inputs and LED outputs have been created in the Mobiflight module configuration so that you can assign these to other functions of your choice. For example, you could set a button to pause the sim or open the ATC window… You might even consider modifying the text on the 3D printed keycap text to whatever you like.