Community Forum

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumFSD Projects: FSD G1000 v2what is included
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

what is included

I am lost in what is included with the kit, no details of I get and what I need buy outside

Which kit are you wondering about?

G1000 $120

I believe Rick had put that kit up there for a custom set for a particular customer. It was all the components for the G1000 PCBs but not the PCBs themselves (the customer already had the PCBs). I’ll find out if he’s still planning to offer them that way (It’s out of stock right now).

Checked with Rick and that kit is still for sale. He’ll be on vacation until July 16th

My question is WHAT I AM buying? I need a detail of the parts to know what else I need to buy. Does stl files included?

This particular kit that you are looking at includes the electronic components that go on the PCBs. This would include the encoders, tactile switches, LEDs, resistors, header pins, arduino card, mosfet, shunts and just connectors. These are the components by themselves and don’t include the PCBs. There’s another kit that includes the PCBs. The stl files are part of the digital download (separate purchase) I would recommend that you have a look at the instructions located in the resource area of the website before you purchase anything . This way you’ll be more familiar with how the project goes together and what parts are needed.

let me try get this done this time. The kit I want is the one cost $120 not the one for the PCBs

I assume comes with the LCD, all components and PCB boards per the instructions I see in the referred link. I am correct?

if you read my last message you’ll see that I wrote “This particular kit that you are looking at includes the electronic components that go on the PCBs. This would include the encoders, tactile switches, LEDs, resistors, header pins, arduino card, mosfet, shunts and jst connectors. These are the components by themselves and don’t include the PCBs”

the $120 kit only comes with the parts that I listed. No pcbs, no LCD… nothing else, only the parts that I listed.

I hope that helps clear up the confusion.

Shopping Cart

Login